So who are the Vineyard?
For those of you that maybe new to the Vineyard, or have not heard of us before we have 120 Churches around the UK, with 2000 around the globe.
The Vineyard values are essentially our DNA, they are things we hold close to our heart. This is what you will experience when you come to this church and become part of us. Here are 10 values which best sum us up…
1) Worship that is culturally relevant and intimate
2) Community that is authentic, diverse and accountable
3) Discipleship which is Bible based and Spirit filled
4) Pursuing the power and presence of God through being “naturally supernatural”
5) Showing love to the least, lost and lonely through what we say, what we do and through the power of the Holy Spirit
6) Remembering the poor with compassion, mercy and justice
7) Renewal of the City of Hull by influencing business culture and the Arts
8) Leadership development through raising the next generation of leaders
9) Church planting and mission through reaching out to equip the Church and planting new churches both in this county and around the world
10) Church unity – Loving the wider body of Christ and actively promoting unity.